0800 650 149

34a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna, Auckland 0622
PO Box 31-914, Milford, Auckland 0741

Property and Possessions

Car insurance

There are three types of policy: Third party - cover for damage you do to someone else's vehicle and property. Third party, fire and theft - cover for third party (as above) and for damage or loss caused by fire or theft to your vehicle. Comprehensive - cover for all of the above and for accidental loss of, or damage to, your vehicle.

Home insurance

Covers fire and other property damage to your home.

Contents Insurance

Covers damage and loss of your house contents. Also provides some third party cover if you damage someone else's belongings in the house you are living in.

Boat Insurance

Covers damage to, or loss of, your boat.

Holiday Home Insurance

Covers fire and other property damage to your holiday home (you can include contents). You will need to advise us whether it is solely for your use or if it is also a holiday rental.

Residential Investment Property

Covers fire and other property damage to your residential investment property.

Would you like a quote? Contact us

Do you need to make a claim? Contact us

Full website version