Accident & Sickness (Income Protection) Insurance
Covering Personal Income & Business Overheads - 52 week benefit
Ownership of this unique income protection insurance qualifies for membership of the NZ Dental Insurance Society.
If you had an accident or illness and were unable to work, this insurance would provide you with a weekly payment to replace your lost earnings (i.e. your personal income and business overheads). As long as you are off work for more than a week you are entitled to a benefit commencing from the first day of your accident or illness (unless you have chosen a wait period).
Features at a glance:
- 52 week benefit
- Cover from day one (unless wait period chosen)
- Cover for up to 100% of gross profit
- No claims bonus (15%)
- Automatic increases (inflation protection)
- Guaranteed renewable (to age 65)
- Option to renew to Age 70 (if required)
- Benefits payable while partially disabled
- Up to $10,000 per week of cover
- $40,000 of HIV Cover
- "Best Doctors" medical advice service
- $5,000 Funeral Benefit
- Lump sum payable in the event of accidents (optional)
Policies are reinsured with General Reinsurance Life Australia Ltd (A Berkshire Hathaway Company).
Would you like a quote? Contact us
Do you need to make a claim? Contact us